Search By Year, Make and Model
Pro Circuit Throttle Tube, Yamaha YZ125/YZ250 96-22 / KX125/KX250 92-07 / RM125/RM250 95-08
SHIPPING & DELIVERY.
We offer nationwide shipping throughout New Zealand for all of our items.
- For smaller items and items under 25kg your items will be delivered by courier.
- For larger items and items over 25kg your items will be delivered by split courier packages.
The shipping cost will be calculated on the total weight of your cart and your location in New Zealand.
We have worked with our shipping partners to ensure we are offering you the very best shipping prices that we can.
We aim to process and dispatch your order within 48 hours during Mon-Fri. Orders placed on the weekend or a NZ public holiday, will be processed on the next business day.
- For delivery please allow 2-5 days approximately. Delivery to rural addresses normally takes an extra 1-3 days. Delivery times of orders may vary.
- Orders are sent via our network of courier and carriers, and unfortunately we cannot be guaranteed on a specific date at a specific time.
- All orders are shipped using Track and Trace. As soon as we have processed your order you will receive tracking details.
Change of Mind.
We get it, sometimes we order something and when it arrives it’s not what we actually wanted. So if you change your mind about an item once you have received it, we completely understand. We have a 14 day money back guarantee with proof of purchase.
We just have a few simple rules:
- Any items you are wanting to return to us must be unused and returned in the original packaging.
- Your refund will be for the item(s) only, the shipping cost is not included.
- If we receive your item back and it is damaged or missing parts then you may not receive a refund, but we will communicate with you should this happen.
- Items must be returned to us within 14 days of you receiving them and we must have the Returns Form enclosed with the item(s).
- It is your responsibility and at your cost to get the item(s) back to us.
- Items that have been sold on Clearance, cannot be returned.
How to Return an Item.
We want to make this part as easy for you as possible.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will send our returns form to complete and send back to us.
- You then organise shipping of the item(s) in the original packaging back to us.
- Once we have received the returned item(s) we will check that it meets our requirements. If there is any issues we will communicate this with you.
- If everything is good, then we will issue your refund within 7 working days.
Any Other Returns.
On the very rare occasion that you are not 100% happy with the quality of your purchased item(s) or there is an issue with your order, then we will do everything we can to rectify the problem.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You're entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure, and also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality but the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We will accept product returns and provide you with a replacement, refund, or repair where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match its sample or description.
Our team will communicate with you whether a refund, exchange, repair or replacement is available. Just drop us an email at email@example.com and we can go from there.